Bert Meulendijk Kemper Profiles Bert’s clean pack
In this pack you only find clean rigs, devided in a SC/P90 folder (28 profiles), a humbucker folder (18 profiles) and a DI folder (6 profiles).
These profiles are all taken from amps I already profiled, but are all revisited or never used before.
Some of the amps were profiled in the pre merged era. That explains the low number of DI profiles.
Here and there my Les Paul tended to go into light crunch so I decided to make some profiles for humbucker loaded guitars and put these in a seperate Humbucker folder. In the Humbucker folder are only profiles that needed to be adjusted inputwise because of the Humbucker high output.
That means 10 profiles in the SC/P90 folder are working well when using a Humbucker guitar.
So do check the SC/P90 folder if you have a Humbucker loaded guitar.
Hereby the list of used amps:
- TKL : a recreation of a van Weelden Twinkleland
- B-Verb : a recreation of a Redplate Blackverb
- BEC : a recreation of a Bogner Ecstacy classic
- Filmo : a recreation of a Bell & Howell Filmosound
- H-wazz : a recreation of a Hiwatt Custom 50
- Jacky : a recreation of a Jackson Ampworks NC 30
- KAE+ : a recreation of a Custom Audio Electronics CAE 3+
- M-Plex : a recreation of a Marshall JTM45
- MP-1 : a recreation of an ADA MP-1
- Rover : a recreation of an Ernst Fliek the Rover
- SC a recreation of a Sound City 50 plus
- Show : a recreation of a Fender showman
- V-GP 30 : a recreation of a V-Empire Greenpoint 30
- Vubrolix : a recreation of a Fender Vibrolux
Please do try the effects that I programmed in the various slots. Especially the pre stack boost and distortion (slot 2 and 3) gives you a nice clean+/light crunch sound. I’ve added some of my personal delays, reverbs, tremelo’s and other stuff to the rigs.