In this liquid profile pack called BM-Bman SF 69 I’ve tried to recreate the sound of a 1969 Fender Bassman® silverface.
This pack requires OS10
This is a killer amp for guitar. They were originally designed for bass players, but guitar players decided they liked the tone.
The sound…full solid cleans with lots of twang and wonderful overdrive. For the overdrives I’ve used a combination of amp overdrive and Kemper OD’s and boosts.
I’ve used three different cabs for this amp. These are:
– Bassman® cab (4×10 Jensen® alnico)
– Showman® cab (JBL® 120D)
– Cab loaded with 1×12 Eminence® Texas heat
What do you get:
- 4 raw DI liquid profiles as profiled
- 26 tweaked rigs, Bert’s choice. These are all plug and play rigs!!!
- 2 performances
- The rigs begin with numbers. I did this because of all the options I had to profile.
I can imagine that using numbers is awkward and confusing.
So my advice is to first create a folder in your local library where you store the rigs. From that folder, I would choose which ones you actually want to use in your profiler. Once that choice is made you can easily rename and move them to your profiler if necessary.
I have decided not to include the raw profiles with cabs anymore. After all, the tweaked profiles are very easy to trace back to the profiles as made.
I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed making it!!!