BM Pro Acoustic is the TH-U expansion pack, created by Bert Meulendijk, dedicated to acoustic guitar processing. It has been created by capturing multiple acoustic pre-amps and pedals and it covers various acoustic styles of playing, from strumming to fingerpicking (steel and nylon string).
“I have used a Jonker L-00 loaded with a K&K pure mini pickup which is a piezo system and a Martin D41 loaded with a LR Baggs Anthem pickup which is a system that uses a mic, piezo, and a blend of those two. So I’ve tried to use a wide spectrum of pickup types.
I use both guitars for live-gigs and in the studio.
For the nylonstring parts I’ve used a Yamaha APX-10NA
I tweaked this set of rigs to sit right in a mix although they can easily be used for solo purposes too.”
The library contains 29 Rigs and 22 patches captured from the following pre-amps and pedals:
- BM AC TG : recreation of a Chandler* TG 2 pre-amp
- BM AC A-MP1 : recreation of a ADA* MP-1 preamp
- BM AC Aurora : recreation of a Fishman* Aura pedal
- BM AC Ven : recreation of a LR Baggs* Venue DI pedal
- BM AC CA+ : recreation of a CAE* 3+ pre-amp
- BM AC Rover : recreation of an Ernst Fliek* The Rover pre-amp
- BM AC AA : recreation of a Focusrite* Red 1 pre-amp
- BM AC German : recreation of a Chandler* Germanium pre-amp
- BM AC German + AMK : recreation of a Chandler* Germanium pre-amp in combination with an Amek* Pure path.
- BM AC Rad : recreation of a Radial* JDV pre