In this pack you’ll find various cool crunch rigs, divided in a SC/P90/HB studio/merged folder (24 profiles) and a DI folder (7 profiles). These profiles are all taken from amps I already profiled, but are all revisited or never used before.
Some of the amps were profiled in the pre merged era. That explains the low number of DI profiles. After thoroughly testing all rigs I decided to go for only one SC/P90/HB folder again. So, no separate humbucker folder because in my opinion all rigs go very well with a Les Paul or similar.
Hereby the list of used amps:
1. TKL : a recreation of a van Weelden Twinkleland
2. BEC : a recreation of a Bogner Ecstasy classic
3. F-man : a recreation of a Friedman BE100
4. Filmo : a recreation of a Bell & Howell Filmosound
5. Bassguy : a recreation of a Fender Bassman blackface
6. B-verb : a recreation of a Redplate Blackverb
7. M-SL100 : a recreation of a Marshall Superlead 100
8. MP-1 : a recreation of an ADA MP-1
9. D’lux : a recreation of a Fender Deluxe reverb
10. M-offset : a recreation of a Marshall Offset
11. Rover : a recreation of an Ernst Fliek The Rover
12. Big-B : a recreation of a Budda Superdrive 45
13. Archie : a recreation of a Marshall SL100 together with a J.Rocket Archer
14. KH : a recreation of a Kittyhawk Supreme I
15. Solduro : a recreation of a Soldano Caswell X99
16. TimP THE LOOK : a recreation of a V-Empire Greenpoint together with a J Rock Tim Pierce
Please do try the effects that I programmed in the various slots. Especially the pre stack boost and distortion (slot 2 and 3) will give your sound more spice!!
I created a kind of what I call “sound thickener”. It’s located in slot 3. Try it!! It won’t thicken up your sound drastically but gives you a subtle thickness.
Again I’ve added some of my personal tweaked delays, reverbs and other stuff to the rigs.
I hope you’ll enjoy this Cool Crunch pack!!
Crunch it up !!!!